Thursday, September 2, 2010

first week


hello friends. it's been a week since i wrote the last post. hhh so many things happened. one of them is the beginning of my new live as a college student. congrats me guys -__- i start to make a new relations with my new people here. i met new friends, new lecturers, and some good looking seniors haha kidding.

actually, it's a busy, tiring and the most desperate week of my life. okay it's too much. but seriously, i am so tireeeeed. since i dont have any transportation to catch the class, i am doing "becak-ing" together with my room mate, imaniar :D but, the problem comes when the class is end. we have to walk so faaar to arrive at our kost-an. fortunatelly, i met dora. a girl from jakarta too. we are from the same department, urban and regional planning. she rides a motorcycle. so, she often pick and take me up at my kost-an. thank you doraaaaaa :D

it's the first week. and i dont have any assignment. not from my lecturers or my seniors. i must thanked Allah swt because some of my friends from others department got it. hahahahaha


imaniar, doing her product design assigment


imes pramesti, busy with her achitecture problems :D


imes's tools


dea's calculus book from civil engineering


the did it at my kost-an, so i can imagine how frustrated they are. hihihi. keep your spirit girls. god bless you. hahahaha.

p.s: JAKARTAAAA, I'M COMMIIIINNNNNNNNNG

0 comments: