Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Annabel took the Who Is Your Disney Prince? quiz and the result is Prince Eric

Your Prince is a hopeless romantic. He is searching for the right girl - and that's you! Once he sets his sights on you, his devotion will never waver. He is very accomplished and will always love you unconditionally.


well i took this quiz last night on facebook.i just laughed and questioned my self. are you sure??????? hahaha. it sounds very unreal and soooo weird. but, i said amin. because i know it will happen one day in my beautiful life. AMIIIIIINN.

by the way, more or less in 4 hours from now, i will turn 17. can you get it?wow seventeen. im big. im a woman. im an adult. happy birthday to me. hahahaa.

so, let me make many wishes. and pray for me. wish me a happy birthday and wish my dreams can get true. amin

love you all

0 comments: